I want to join Madison Civics Club.
Click Join us on the red menu bar on any page and follow the instructions on the page.
1. When you join Madison Civics Club through this website, you will be sent an email with your password.
2. Click the "Login" button at the top left.
3. Fill in your email address in the space requested and click "Next."
4. Use the password you were emailed to log in.
5. When you have logged in, you will see a "Change password" link at the top of the page that you can use to change your password to something you prefer. Members can also click "Forgot password" if they lose or forget their password.
How do I see who is speaking this year and when the meetings are?
On the Home page, scroll down to see a brief summary of this year's events. Click on "Learn more" for details.
OR... Put your cursor on the Events link in the red menu bar to see the menu of events. Click on a specific event to learn more.
OR... Click on the Events link in the red menu bar to see information about the next event that you can register for.
How do I register for an event?
Event registration opens approximately 4 weeks before the event and closes 1 week before the event. When registration is open, you will be able to access the registration page in several ways:
Members who have opted to receive email reminders will receive an email with a link to the registration page.
Or... Visit the event page (see above) for the upcoming speaker and click on the "Register" link near the top right of the event page.
Or... Click on the Events link in the red menu bar.
How do I see who is on the board of Madison Civics Club?
When you put your cursor on the Home link on the red menu bar, additional options will appear. Click on Board in the menu of options.
How do I see information about the history of the club, especially past speakers?
When you put your cursor on the Home link on the red menu bar, additional options will appear. Click on History in the menu of options.