Anyone can become a member of Madison Civics Club.
NOTE: Because the pandemic prevents us from meeting in person over brunch, as is our usual practice, our meetings are being presented free to the public over Zoom in Fall/Winter 2022. While we welcome anyone to join us as a member this year, or to make a donation to help support our youth grants program, the information on this page does not apply to our pandemic meeting procedures or fees.
Please see our 2022-2023 Events!
Purchase a gift membership.
At this time we cannot offer gift memberships online. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (608) 422-3062 for more information.
Interested in a corporate membership?
Contact email@example.com or call (608) 422-3062 for more information.
Instructions to join or renew
(Please be patient and read through all the instructions before beginning.)
1. Enter your email address in the box on the right (or below if you are using a mobile device). To prove you are not a robot, type the displayed code in the box and click Next. If you are already logged in, your current information and email address will display. Click Next.
2. Complete the application form. We encourage you to contribute to the Youth Grants program! Click Submit.
3. Review and confirm the information. If you need to make changes, click Back. If you are ready to proceed, click Confirm.
4. If you do not yet have a login and password, you will be sent an email with your new password. You may change your password at anytime.
5. An invoice will be generated and emailed to you. You may pay online using a credit card or PayPal account, or send a check by postal mail. (Note: PayPal does not accept payment with "chip" cards. If your transaction fails to process, please try using a card without a new chip.) Your membership will be activated when your payment is processed.
If you are paying online be sure that you click on the blue rectangle on the right that says PAY when you are in the PayPal area, or your payment will not be sent.
We suggest you read Meeting Information, especially if you are NEW to Madison Civics Club.